Attending: DaveMethvin, gibson042, arthurvr, m_gol, timmywil (12:45)
link Reminder: 3.0 in two weeks!
- Need owners for several tickets
- Need to land exising PRs
link Issues and PRs
- Is unescaped \f valid in an XHTML document attribute value?
- Is there some way we can avoid constant XHTML issues? Can we test in XHTML perhaps for an occasional run?
- m_gol to look at https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/1731
- jQuery.support.cors is in relatively wide use (but not formally documented) for situations like PhoneGap and IE local apps
- Can this be fixed by selecting XHR as a default transport?
- Continue discussion on the ticket
- Get using .html() (avoiding encoding) and set as .text()?
- Asking on the ticket why that can't be done