Attending: timmywil, gibson042, markelog, arthurvr
link Should we return null for attributes?
- Already have a PR (needs revision) https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2129
- DOM attributes are always strings, so null vs undefined is arbitrary
- Matching the spec’d behavior is appealing
- try for beta and gauge breakage
link Combine our 2 branches and use build script to generate master from compat?
- Timmy thinks yes, but we should wait until after 3.0 for that significant an overhaul.
- Need issue opened
link Current failures on master and compat. Go green!
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2104 (markelog)
- Rick to fix css failure caused by recent changes to data
link Sizzle blockers
- https://github.com/jquery/sizzle/issues/316 Limit teardown to IE (gibson)
link 3.0 Blocker issues
- PR needs a rebase before landing, currently conflicting (gibson)
- In progress (timmy)
- [hidden] where available (gibson)
- investigation https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2057
- markelog to get to this after async exec
- domManip interception
- PR to open discussion next week (gibson)
- .width fractations (mgol)
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2043 .offset() with Shadow DOM
- need someone to land
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2011 .css() +-%
- gibson to merge
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/1714 .position() when parent scrolled
- needs input from mike