- Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
- 245 (-7 in 2 weeks)
- Attending: Arthur, Alex, Sarah, Anne, Scott, Aurelio, Karl
link Genesis script
- will clone build and deploy all websites, update all the sites at once and clone and deploy all the sites at once if you don’t have them
- Not frequent use, but could be useful
- raised concerns: risk of losing uncommitted work in master
- decision: next meeting to decide and continue the discussion on the PR on GH
link Site Spider
- Add spider task for checking website for issues
- if we use it, only crawl stage, not production
- this issue needs more discussion/investigation and we defer the decision to the next meeting
- Only used for task management. Should we remove from readme and keep to team only?
- Agreed to remove from readme. Doesn’t add value to contributors
link Actions from last meeting:
- check past messages and see if any contain private info, then, make mailing public
- Not done - ongoing
- Anne to update matrix with details (mail sent/consent received)
- Aurelio to see how we can get more help from the community
- blog post
- Looks good!
- Last few comments were addressed and Karl did a final check
- aim to publish Monday 12ET and tweet again tuesday 10GMT
- Scott will add Aurelio as Author.