Attending: timmywil, DaveMethvin, arthurvr, gibson042, gnarf, markelog, kswedberg
link Low-level effects
- should we document? yes
- gnarf to add unit tests for advanced use of APIs
- split off .Animate into its own module
- Complete existing work to document
link Deprecate use of plain objects? no
- Are there legitimate use cases in events/animate?
- http://jsbin.com/odocid/2222/edit?html,css,js,output animate
- https://gist.github.com/cowboy/661855 pub/sub in events
- Address on a case by case basis
link Patch release (iOS bug wrt jQuery.each)
- PR is ready: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2185
- are we all good with this?
- Schedule release
- Timmy to do blog post
link Sizzle RELEASED!
- Also merged into jQuery
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2183 Use native XHR for cross-domain in IE
- needs test
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2125 Simplification of native API usage
- can land
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2043 .offset() with Shadow DOM
- timmywil to land, needs cherry-pick to compat with some extra stuff
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/1714 .position() when parent scrolled
- needs input from mike
link Beta release todo
- Blog post - continuous review
- Any missing issues in migrate?
- Issues tagged behavior-change: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3Abehavior-change+is%3Aopen
- data, once it’s done
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2180/files#r28251161 .show changes
link Current failures on master and compat
- NONE! Nice work.
link 3.0 Blocker issues
- domManip interception
- .width fractations