Attending: timmywil, markelog, DaveMethvin, gibson042, arthurvr, m_gol, arschmitz
link Patch release (iOS bug wrt jQuery.each)
- PR landed: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2185
- Schedule release
- Mon, Apr 27
- Blog post is in progress
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2218 Default easing
- Should it stay at the Tween level?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2213 Sort .children() and .contents() results
- Maybe document instead of drop the optimization?
- Close until we encounter a real-world use case
- Will not document as we do not mention sorting
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2212 using .getBoundingClientRect() in :visible
- What does this actually fix?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2210/files Deferred: don’t swallow progress
- Seems good to land
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2206 Manipulation: no content replaceWith()
- Good to land unless someone has a better solution
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2203 HTML interception
- Looks good to me
- Will privatize buildFragment in a separate issue
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2201 Attr: Remove unnecessary null check
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2125 Simplification of native API usage
- can land
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2183 Use native XHR for cross-domain in IE
- needs test
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2043 .offset() with Shadow DOM
- timmywil to land, needs cherry-pick to compat with some extra stuff
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/1714 .position() when parent scrolled
- needs input from mike
link Beta release todo
- Blog post - continuous review
- Any missing issues in migrate?
- Issues tagged behavior-change: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3Abehavior-change+is%3Aopen
- data, once it’s done
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2180/files#r28251161 .show changes
link Current failures on master and compat
- NONE! Nice work.
link 3.0 Blocker issues
- domManip interception
- .width fractations