- Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
- 246 (-10 in 4 weeks)
- Attending: Arthur, Alex, Sarah, Anne, Scott, Aurelio
- Many broken links have been fixed by Acho Arnold and Igor Stepanov. Many Thanks!
- Legal advises that if someone signs the CLA with their full name (first middle lastname) and their gitconfig is first lastname, we ask them to sign again. It was recommended also that as a result the CLA checker should check against an array of matches instead of first match.
- Anne to work on new Foundation pages (with recommendations from Kris).
- Action: Anne to ask Kris to push the branch he’s been working on.
- Contribute pages:
- agreed to go with the proposed change and warning note
- Action: Anne to make the change
- Action: Anne to update the section
- Blog post
- See if jquery twitter account can tweet Aurelio’s post
- look into https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-to-twitter/ and mention it at EC meeting
- it may not be needed as we do not post very often. Just a general question. Would be good to know what the correct workflow should be here.