Attending: timmywil, m_gol, gibson042, markelog, DaveMethvin
link Patch to be released today!
- timmywil to do this after meeting
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2218 Default easing
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2234 Test intro.js
- Looks good
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2233 Cleanup
- Good to land
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2232 QUnit timeout
- Looks good
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2183 native XHR
- tabled for next week (read through the discussion)
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2206 No content replaceWith
- Ready to land? yes
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2203 HTML insertion point
- Pending above PR
link Issue review (label issues for review)
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2134 Standardize invalid input
- Where to go from here?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2115 Remove ownerDocument check
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2114 Allow offset setter to throw
- Seems good to me
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2053 Integrate Velocity
- We can probably close this?
- Commented to see where the tests are
link Beta release todo
- Blog post - continuous review
- Any missing issues in migrate?
- Issues tagged behavior-change: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3Abehavior-change+is%3Aopen
- data, once it’s done
link Current failures on master and compat
- NONE! Nice work.
link 3.0 Blocker issues
- investigate [hidden] https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2057
- markelog to get to this after async exec
- domManip interception
- .width fractations
link jQuery 3.0 beta
- Unassigned (currently 16 unassigned issues)
- PRs and Issues