Attending: timmywil, DaveMethvin, gibson042, arthurvr
link Releasing TODAY!
link Issues needing review
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2365 Remove or document array methods
- I’ve found them useful and I still want to explore using them for selections again – it was removed accidentally before. Will save a loop.
- Status quo seems like the best solution. We don’t want to remove them or document them. Documenting encourages usage and removing them is problematic.
- Hold on PRs until after release
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2458 Android 2.3 does not fire window.onerror
link Blockers without pull requests
- Blockers are good for release.
link Current failures on master and compat
link Beta release todo
- Blog post - FINAL REVIEW FOR ALPHA
- Section on promises has been added. Please review right after the meeting.