Attending: timmywil, markelog, m_gol, gibson042
link Alpha release retrospective (any issues to address next time?)
- Went pretty well
link Need to update our code-style settings, without breaking a lot of prs
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2481 Android 2.3 not ES5-compatible
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2458 Android 2.3 not firing window.onerror
- Ask arschmitz whether we can drop 2.3. We’ve only ever had partial support.
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2480 Remove user data in cleanData
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2479 avoid using delete for Chrome’s sake
- I’d like to confirm this still noticeably hurts performance. It would be unfortunate if we have to do this.
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2465 .removeClass() -> .attr(“class”, “”)
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2455 Authors.txt
link Blockers without pull requests
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2478 quote catch property
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2308 showing elements in plugins
- What about trying the hidden attribute?
link Current failures on master and compat
link Beta release todo
- Blog post - FINAL REVIEW FOR ALPHA
- Section on promises has been added. Please review right after the meeting.