Attending: Alex, Timmy, Jörn, Rafael, Sarah, Richard, Gabriel
- Alpha released!
- Waiting on more feedback to decide whether to keep show/hide changes
- Should we drop Android 2.3? Make it compat-only?
- 2.3 support in compat-only would be good for jQuery Mobile, if compat works for hybrid apps (will discuss at Mobile meeting tomorrow)
- Working towards 1.12 beta
- DB now supports CSS dependencies, major changes in place
- AMD demos landed
- core-breakup almost done
- Button remains, will rebase on top of core-breakup (once in master)
- Device testing of 1.5-dev
- More classes PRs landing
- PRs to update all of the test to new qunit API
- TESTS GREEN AGAIN!!
- Breaking up core files and accounting for ui core break up
- Almost 50 new PRs in last 2 weeks, plowing through reviews and landing
- Starting to talk about using axe-core for accessibility testing for Chassis
- Within that discussion, what sort of accessibility testing should we do. Contrast testing is the obvious one, but there are other things we should test, too.
- Initial pass at buttons using the agreed upon BEM naming convention
- JSASS landed to handle variables for both Chassis and Chassis Themeroller
- Decision on the supported breakpoints made, will be variables so custom builds could adjust that
- Have 4 breakpoints, $viewport-xs (400), $viewport-sm (768), $viewport-md (920), $viewport-lg (1200)
- Working on adjusting the tests (specifically csslint) for dealing with how BEM works
- Working on support for Map and Set; only testing when available, otherwise skipping tests
- We started landing automated W3C tests using Intern and web driver.
- Discussion starting up around css touch-action
- Several in-progress PRs:
- Runtime support: PR#436 (writing documentation).
- Tests using intern: PR#450 (review).
- Non-gregorian calendars: PR#447; calendar conversion code should live somewhere else, maybe pull from iLib (which we can’t use, yet).
- Extra datetime patterns: PR#462 (waiting for contributor to fix the reviews)
- Webpack support: #441.
- Board news?
- EC meeting skipped yesterday
- Looking for accessibility expert (see jquery-devs-team email from Kris)
- Nothing new from the other initiatives
- Intern migration in progress on multiple of our projects, though nothing landed, yet. Globalize seems closest.
- UI PRs need reviews
- CLA checks
- browserstack-runner is alive again, now supports local server and should work (better) on Windows
- js-reporters is making progress, working on spec and implementing adapters and reporters. Still looking for feedback on spec proposals.
- Alex will mention it to Colin, maybe that can get the stone rolling again