Attending: timmywil, m_gol, gibson042, markelog
link Change to .map() (don’t flatten results)
- Done this for a long time. Probably too disruptive.
- Maybe not used a lot
- not 3.0
link Issues needing review
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2541 Cache ‘node_modules’ in Travis
- https://github.com/jquery/sizzle/issues/345 - don’t assume browser globals in Sizzle?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2542 Update code style
- Ready to land? yes, but w/o node_modules cache
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2490 ajax: remove extra ?
- should we do it?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2479 data.something = undefined
- Inconsistent with compat for non-nodes
- change compat or update this PR? update PR
- have the PR add delete to non-nodes for compat consistency
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2526 jsdom 3 for node 1+
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2525 Hide dir and sibling
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2509 basic tests
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2504 non-browser on compat
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2455 update authors
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2441 .constructor(-null)
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2376 remove additional easing params
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2534 asynchronous AJAX converters
link Current failures on master and compat
- None in swarm
- One failure in Edge: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2390