Attending: timmywil, m_gol, DaveMethvin, gibson042, markelog
link show/hide behavior table
link Issues needing review
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2676 Use Symbol in Data?
- Close. Most common case doesn’t use defineProperty.
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2633 $.param(undefined)
- yes, but 3.1
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2682 Ajax: binary data response
- Dave to check on using gibson’s suggestion
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2671 Ajax: form-encode requests with a body
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2684 Ajax: add onabort handler
- I didn’t see an easy way to adjust the status text. The error callback seemed more appropriate for 2 reasons: it matches compat behavior and we don’t want to call native abort again.
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery.com/pull/111 Browser support page update
link 2.2/1.12 status
- markelog working up a list of commits
link Current failures on master and compat