Attending: timmywil, DaveMethvin, markelog, m_gol
link 2.2/1.12 released!
- The internet hasn’t blown up. Yay!
- 1.12/2.2 docs merged
- migrate status? Needs a release for 1.12/2.2.
link Sizzle update committed to jQuery
- Enabled ASCII-only in uglify to prevent the need for charset when loading .min.js
link show/hide progress
One blocker left without a PR: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2710
link $.when + progress
- Assigned to Dave
link Issues needing review
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2796 closest context
- What’s the proposed docs change here?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2737 Deferred exceptions
- Add note to blog post about exception plugin
Another review of tickets/PRs with a 3.0.0 milestone that might need moving to 1.12/2.2 to be done by m_gol
link Current failures on master