Attending: timmywil, DaveMethvin, m_gol, markelog, gibson042
link Deprecate <1.11 npm versions
- Syntax: https://docs.npmjs.com/cli/deprecate
- "Versions of the jquery npm package older than 1.9.0 are patched versions that don't work in web browsers. Please upgrade to >=1.11.0."
- Look into which of the latest versions do work on web browsers
- It should be: old Node-based <=1.8, new ours >=1.11 but 1.9.1 has been published 2 months after 1.11.1, what’s up about that?
- I recall publishing an older version because it was completely absent.
link Issues needing review
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2941 remove document.implementation usage
- Remove only in 1.12.2/2.2.2 for now
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2945 hardcode path to sizzle
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2126 async manip script load
- tabled for next week
- Migrate needs more help for 3.0
- Remaining 3.0 issues