Attending: timmywil, m_gol, DaveMethvin, gibson042
link Fixing the 3.0.0 milestone
- A non-trivial amount of issues backported to 1.12/2.2 had a 3.0.0 milestone
- m_gol looked at all 3.0.0 issues and changed the relevant ones, adding a comment: “This has been backported to
2.2.0so I changed the milestone (it used to say
- What should we do about those tickets? They weren’t mentioned in the 1.12.0/2.2.0 blog post, they won’t be mentioned in the 3.0.0 one.
- Timmy can add them to the blog post if we compile a list
- Create changelog archive page for core?
- 3.0+ only
- Dave to start an upgrade guide on jquery.com
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2126 async manip script load
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/2949 code/support comments cleanup
- Migrate needs more help for 3.0
- Remaining 3.0 issues