Attending: markelog, m_gol, DaveMethvin, gibson042
link Upgrade Guide
- Moved and rearranged content by subsystem and impact
- Still need input and writeup on show/hide changes and remediation (gibson)
- Add note about strict mode if we decide that (dave)
- m_gol will revert the hacky workaround
- .contains() check?
- Remove support for Yandex.Browser?
- Browserstack isn't updating (2014 version)
- May not be worth nagging them to update
- Decided to remove support for 3.0
- Markelog to update support matrix & remove from Swarm
- Switch to strict mode?
- Bug and PR already exists for the Uglify bug we encountered
- Need to strip out excess "use strict" as part of the fn wrappers
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/3064 Revert easing param removal
- Nvm, closed
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/3029 $.when().done() regression
- gibson042 to look at show/hide in Migrate
- Also should switch to strict mode if core does?