Attending: timmywil, DaveMethvin, m_gol, gibson042
- Seems high priority for WordPress, discussion in IRC
- Does https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/3057 fix?
- Yes, but not the way we want. Timmy is 5min from a PR.
- Related to 3065? No
- There are 2 issues. The IE8 path wasn’t accounting for disconnected nodes and modern browsers were failing the support test when certain global table CSS was on the page.
link 3.0 Upgrade Guide
- Should be up to date with all non-trivial changes now
- Potential additions?s
eventfixHooks changes that we decide to land
jQuery.whenchanges from https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/3059
- How far should we go? Let's land at least the first part ASAP
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/3029 $.when().done() regression
- Switched to strict mode, following core
- Needs a review, otherwise ready
- gibson042 can you describe a few cases here?
- Depending on which fixHook changes land we'll need changes there, jbedard proposed a Migrate fill