jQuery Content Team Meeting – Jan 27 2016

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 286 (-8)
  • Attending: Arthur, Anne, Scott

link Content:

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Dec 16 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 278 (-2)
  • Attending: Arthur, Anne, Aurelio, Karl

link api.jquery.com

link Content:

link Ongoing issues

  • Aurelio fixed issues with the WP website (PRs have been and are being reviewed)
    • https://github.com/jquery/jquery-wp-content/pull/374 still needs to be reviewed
      • Karl reviewed
        • seems like there are still some issues with the width / padding / negative margins at various breakpoints.
        • Aurelio’s PR fixes some of the issue. Karl will take it from here and add additional fixes.
  • New grunt-jquery-content feature allows to set up redirects in the repo (redirects.json)
  • Status on the http -> https redirects?
  • Date of next meeting: 13th January 2016

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Dec 02 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 280 (+0)
  • Attending: Karl, Arthur, Aurelio, Anne

link api.jquery.com

link Content:

link Ongoing issues:

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Nov 18 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 280 (+3)
  • Attending: Karl, Anne

link api.jquery.com

  • Question: Should we make the examples from inside the descriptions work (currently using images, as these were from Karl’s book).
  • https://github.com/jquery/api.jquery.com/issues/829
    • Kark will go through the docs and add <figure> and <figcaption> elements for those images so we have something in place for iframe stuff

link Ongoing issues:

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Oct 21 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 277 (+4)
  • Attending: Karl, Sarah, Arthur, Anne

link Dev Summit

  • Great event
  • Showed a few attendees how to contribute to our documentation and learn site
    • 1 PR landed :-) 1 PR ready to land
  • Anne was able to catch up with Alex regarding some of the mobile issues.

link Ongoing issues:

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Sep 23 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 273 (+6)
  • Attending: Arthur, Aurelio, Karl, Alex, Anne

link Content:

link Ongoing issues from 9th Sept

  • Mobile Api docs will need to be updated to core 1.11.1 for mobile 1.4.5
  • New grunt-jquery-content feature allows to set up redirects in the repo (redirects.json)
  • Status on the http -> https redirects?

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Sep 09 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 266 (+7)
  • Attending: Arthur, Aurelio, Karl, Alex, Anne

link Content:

  • Mobile Api docs will need to be updated to core 1.11.1 for mobile 1.4.5
  • New grunt-jquery-content feature allows to setup redirects in the repo (redirects.json)
    • Arthur working on moving all redirects from the infrastructure repo to the repos
    • Example: api.qunitjs.com/pull/108
    • Should be finished soon as there are only a few sites to go
  • Status on the http -> https redirects?
    • We should implement
    • issues with mixed content so we need to make sure that refs to http are changed to https
  • Globalizejs docs: a new contributor has offered to help :-)

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Aug 26 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 259 (-3)
  • Attending: Anne, Aurelio, Karl

link Content:

  • Not much to report as we’re slowly coming back from holiday
  • globalizejs.com & api.globalizejs.com
    • WordPress is all setup
    • Need to port over all markdown API docs in the repo to api.globalizejs.com
    • All help welcome :P - Received confirmation that work has not started yet
  • Anne to file issues around mobile broken/incorrect views for jquery.com

link Actions from last meeting:

  • Arthur and Aurelio received the browserstack account

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Jul 29 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 262 (+13)
  • Attending: Anne cannot connect to IRC from newly arrived Holiday location

link Content:

  • globalizejs.com & api.globalizejs.com
    • WordPress is all setup
    • Need to port over all markdown API docs in the repo to api.globalizejs.com
    • All help welcome :P

link Actions from last meeting:

  • Anne to check whether Aurelio can get a browserstack account for Arthur and Aurelio for testing purposes
    • Action completed

jQuery Content Team Meeting – Jun 17 2015

  • Ticket Triage (Issues + PR):
    • 249 (+1)
  • Attending: Arthur, Anne, Karl, Corey, Hawley

link Content:

  • Progress: Anne started updating the new pages on Kris’s branch. Isaac will help also.
  • Should we consider setting up http -> https redirects for all sites?
  • Should we review all our sites on mobile?
    • There’s many things we can optimize.
    • Aurelio will work on this.
      • Anne to check whether Aurelio can get a browserstack account for Arthur and Aurelio for testing purposes
  • Info from Aurelio, also editor of the JS channel at SitePoint:
  • Hawley (@lady3bean) is reviewing our learn site. Thanks a lot for the help!
    • Hawley will try to remove shorthand methods and swapped them for their .on("eventName") counterparts as much as possible, and also make examples more realistic.